Breaking News

SHA Offers 212 Jobs for Kenyan Drivers, Admins, and More

Government Agency Invites Applications for 212 Job Positions

The Social Health Authority (SHA) has opened a recruitment drive for 212 job positions across various sectors in Kenya. This initiative aims to fill key roles within the organization, which plays a crucial role in managing health-related services and policies in the country.

In an official announcement published in the Kenyan government newspaper MyGov on Tuesday, October 28, 2025, the SHA invited qualified professionals to apply for these positions. The deadline for submitting applications is set for Tuesday, November 18, 2025, by 5:00pm.

Application Process for SHA Jobs

Applicants are required to submit their academic and professional certificates along with other necessary documents either online or in person at the SHA office in Nairobi. The application process includes the following steps:

  • Applications can be submitted online via the SHA recruitment portal.
  • Alternatively, candidates can physically deliver their documents to the SHA building located on the 10th floor, ensuring that the position applied for is clearly marked on the envelope.

All applications must be received by the deadline to be considered.

Tips for Successful Job Applications

Career development associate Simon Ingari emphasized the importance of meeting all the requirements outlined in the advertisement. He advised applicants to ensure they submit all the necessary documents, including:

  • A detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
  • A certificate of good conduct
  • A Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate
  • A clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
  • Academic and professional documents

Ingari also highlighted the competitive nature of government jobs in Kenya, particularly in new institutions like the SHA. He noted that these positions attract thousands of applicants due to their stability, pension benefits, and prestige. Therefore, he urged job seekers to meet the minimum requirements exactly as specified in the advertisement.

List of Vacant Positions at SHA

The SHA has advertised the following positions:

  • Assistant director, claims management – two positions
  • Assistant director, corporate communication
  • Principal claims management officer – six positions
  • Legal officer I
  • Registration and compliance officer I – four vacancies
  • Provider management officer I – two positions
  • Fund management officer I – three posts
  • Finance and accounts officer I – two positions
  • Benefits management officer I – four posts
  • Claims management officer I
  • Office administrator I – five positions
  • Records management officer I
  • Information Communication Technology (ICT) officer
  • Corporate communications officer I
  • Customer experience officer I (Dispatch Centre) – three positions
  • Planning and linkages officer I
  • Supply chain management officer I – three vacancies
  • Internal auditor I
  • Registration and compliance officer II – four positions
  • Provider management officer II – two positions
  • Benefits management officer II – four positions
  • Claims management officer II – two positions
  • Claims management officer II (Dispatch Centre) – 22 positions
  • Fund management officer II – three positions
  • Finance and accounts officer II – two positions
  • Information Communication Technology (ICT) officer II – two positions
  • Legal clerk II
  • Planning and linkages officer II
  • Human resource management and development officer II
  • Administration officer II
  • Corporate communication officer II
  • Customer experience officer II (Dispatch Centre) – 15 vacancies
  • Supply chain management officer II – three positions
  • Officer administrator II – 54 positions
  • Records management officer II
  • Internal auditor II
  • Driver I
  • Office assistant I
  • Human resource management assistant III
  • Driver II – 53 positions
  • Office assistant II
  • Driver III
  • Office assistant III

Additional Recruitment Opportunities

In related news, the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) has also announced vacant positions for professionals in medical and administrative fields. These include roles for medical specialists, legal officers, and other relevant positions. The deadline for applications is set for Wednesday, November 12.

0 Komentar

Type and hit Enter to search

Close